2nd Annual Advanced Child Protection Law CLE
Thursday and Friday, March 28-29, 2019 – Crowne Plaza Dallas – Market Center
Reserve your room online: $115 per night
Register Online | Download the Course Brochure | Become a Sponsor
This course has been approved for 10.75 hours of CLE, including 2 hours of ethics, and is packed with information and live demonstrations that will help you become an expert in handling all aspects of CPS cases, from intake through trial and appeal. Below are just a few of the great topics you will find on this course:
- Live Demonstration: Predicates in the Digital Age
- Case Law Update
- Family Violence Implications
- Supreme Court Panel: What Justices Want Trial and Appellate Attorneys to Know
- Addressing Multiculturalism in CPS Cases and Foster Care
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel and Anders Briefs
- MSA, Rule 11 or Catch 22: Termination Case Settlements
- Adoptions Revisited: Rehoming, Nonexistent Regulations and Uniform Laws
Register today! This course sold out last year! The cost is only $195 for section members and $225 for all others. (The price increases $25 on March 14.)
Make Your Hotel Reservation Early: The Child Protection Law Section has arranged for a discounted rate of $115.00 at the Crowne Plaza Dallas – Market Center hotel. To reserve your room, call 214.630.8500 and ask for rate listed under the “State Bar of Texas”. Or you can reserve your room online at this link: Crowne Plaza Market Center CPL Course. This discounted rate is available until March 14th, or until the reserved block of rooms sells out.
Course Amenities: Your registration includes breakfast, lunch, a networking reception, and access to electronic course materials. If you are planning on taking the new Child Welfare Board Specialization exam, you won’t want to miss our TBLS study group on Friday morning.